Welcome to F.S.E.G. Preschool & Nursery
We all want a better world for our children. It is our responsibility to improve the quality of education and to take care of our children’s health and nutritional needs at the same time
Breakfast And Healthy Meals
Activities And Play
Learn By Fun
Activities in the Week
Sand and Sun, Summer has Begun!
This is short details
10 Ways to Teach Kindness to Preschoolers
- Do something nice for their teacher – paint them a picture, bring them a treat or a coffee.
- Donate toys that they don’t play with anymore. Explain how it will help children that aren’t as fortunate as they are.
- Smile at five people they see on the street.
- Invite all friends to play – excluding kids isn’t nice.
- Let a sibling pick the movie they’re going to watch.
- Draw a picture for a relative and send it to him or her in the mail.
- Help mom and dad with age-appropriate chores.
- Teach the “why” behind saying please and thank you.
- If you see someone being or doing something nice, point it out to your child.
- Share a favorite toy with a friend.
Mostly, I’m a firm believer that the best way to teach kindness to kids is to model the behavior yourself. They will learn by watching you be kind to friends, family and strangers.
- Kids of all ages love obstacle courses, and the great thing about them is you ....
Circle time is a great way for preschoolers to get a sense of community with other ....
- Fulfill curiosity — something that is common in children as young as ....