- Kids of all ages love obstacle courses, and the great thing about them is you can make an obstacle course out of anything.
- You can also build a course indoors or out.
- To build a course indoors, make a course that allows the child to climb over, walk on, go around, crawl under, etc.
- Crawl under a table, jump over a book, walk on top of a tape line, climb over a couch, crawl through a tunnel made out of a sheet draped over some furniture, walk across some pillows, etc.
- Outside have toddler jump off of a brick, jump over a stick, run around some flower pots, climb a playground ladder, slide down the slide, etc.
- You are only limited by your imagination.
- Play Follow-the-Leader through the obstacle course.
- Pretend to chase your toddler through the course or let him chase you.